Followers

Friday 4 February 2011

Smeared&Smudged & Delicious Doodles Blog Hop


SMEARED INK are sponsoring DELICIOUS DOODLES
 this week and they have joined forces for this blog hop.
As guest DT for this month at Smeared&Smudged I was
invited to play along. I have made a wall hanging using a
digi image from the FemDom set at Smeared Ink
and the wings from the cracked winged heart digi stamp.
I used watercolours to add a bit of colour card
and paper is from my stash. The blog roll is on
my side bar so please go check out all the fantastic
work the DT members of both blogs have to
show you. Have fun
Luv Jane xxx






14 comments:

  1. awesome work hun! love it! Thank you for joining in with the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wall hanging. I love that image. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing project i just love it !!!!

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wall hanging, Jane! I really like your paper combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Jane, she just looks so amazing with the wings!! Thank you so much for playing with us as our guest, and I'm looking forward to participating in your challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the whipping girl with wings! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont really like this,but it is good.
    love from georgina xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! i love the 3d image! fabolous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh jane that looks awesome, lovin her wings...

    ReplyDelete
  10. great image choice! I love the wings! you did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wall hanging turned out great! I love the dimensionality, how you added the wings, and fussy-cut her. I'd have cut her bloomin' whip off by accident Really wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. not only the hanging but the cutting out and shaping
    H xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Love the dimensional wings! FABulous card! xxD

    ReplyDelete