Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Smeared Ink





Hi All

I have made this card for the challenge On Smudgy Antics at Smeared Ink.  The theme this week is "Up in flames" I used stamps from the set "Nevermore" from Smeared Ink. I first ripped the edges of my background card and then stamped the background all over. With a match I burnt the edge's of the card. The other images were stamped onto card cut out and placed onto the background. Skewers were used at the top and bottom of the card.
Luv Jane xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I'm loving all of these scorched projects...I just don't know if I'm brave enough to try one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jane. I love that Poe set. This is brilliant.
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane... I had to stop by and let you know that I just LOVE this scroll! You did a awesome job!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete