Followers

Monday 23 January 2012

Smudgy Antics

Hi All

I hope you all had a great weekend. Today I have a card I made for the challenge at Smudgy Antics http://smudgyantics.blogspot.com/ who's theme this week is Tall Dark and Gruesome. I had fun doing this card and used things that I have not used before. I started with a tall dark blue card base for the tall and dark of the challenge I then layed on top of the card 2 mask's a web and a spider I then sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Mist, colour Rich Gold. I had not used the mask's before and it was great fun will be doing it again. I added the skull from Smeared Ink and some red fabric paint for the blood drips the gruesome part of the challenge at the top of the card I used a small clear tile stamped with a skull which I received in my Secret Santa parcel. Thanks for coming to see me see you again very soon.

I will be entering my card in the following challenges:-




Take care
Luv Jane xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jane, It has been a while since I have stopped by, I am sorry for that! I will try to better in the future! I love your creation! I have gone back in your blog and WOW you have been so creative lately! Hugs and Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Jane... I've been staring at it close on the screen but I bet it looks even more awesome in real life. Just brilliant :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so awesome, I love how you did the spiderwebs and the skulls, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant piece, Jane! Love the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tall card- I like how you did the spider webs too.

    ReplyDelete