Followers

Sunday 7 October 2012

31 Days of Halloween Day 7

Hi All

I can't believe that we have done a week already.  Here we are at day 7. Today I have a book to share with you. My little book is made from I sheet of card ( very kindly demonstrated to me BD ). The image on the front is from Smeared Ink, I do seem to use this skull a lot, I love it.  It was fussy  cut  and layered 5 times.  The images inside were downloaded from the internet or cut on a Grand Calibur. I have added peel offs on the corners and a book plate to the front to hold the image. I did feel that the book needed something else but could not think of anything else to add, so left it as it is.











I shall enter my little book into the following challenges:-

http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.co.uk/
http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://simplycreatechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://stampwithsarahkay.blogspot.co.uk/

See you for day 8. Don't forget to check out the other paticipants list in my side bar

Take care

Hugs Jane xxx

18 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME Jane :-) I must get BD to show me too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous book. This would be a great keepsake for the kiddies cosyimes every year. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super little book - I'll bet we would all like to know how. The embellishments around your skull on the cover are very cool - nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your book as is and I don't think it needs a thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is wonderful as is! Great book, wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous book, love the little die cuts you put inside

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous book...especially like the cover...

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Craftymess.

    Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous book, Jane! Love all of the images and die cuts and the cover is da bomb! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your book is so wonderful! How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab little book! Is there a tutorial for this somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOw FUN is this!!! What a great book and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ditto all the above comments. Fantastically Creepy and super fun!

    thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Anything Goes Challenge.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very wicked cool Jane!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great Halloween project, thanks for joining simply create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fantastic book. Love all the die cuts!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stampavie & more.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete