Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Punkyougirl

There is a new Challenge Blog starting called PunkyouGirl. http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/   It is going to be a Dark Themed Challenge Blog.  At the moment they have a DT call out so I have decided to try out for the team. Below is a list I have taken from the  PunkyouGirl Blog on how to apply. 

Write a post on your blog with a brief bio about yourself including any design teams you are already on   and 3 of your favourite makes
Put a link to this blog in your post and help spread the word about our arrival
link your post in the linky thing at bottom of this post making sure there is way of contacting you on your blog I will not just leave you a comment

you do not have to be on any Design teams at present we all have to start somewhere


the DT call is open until Saturday May 11th and I will contact all chosen with in a week (I hope)
so if you enjoy playing on the dark side and can commit to all the above then please have a go
Thank you and good luck.


Bio

My name is Jane and I am nearly 60 years old. I enjoy all types of craft, card making, altered items etc. I am a mother of 4,  (3 boys and 1 girl)  and grandmother to 15 and a bit.  I am owned by 2 cats Lila and Cloudy.
I work as a support worker in a care home.

I am at the moment a proud DT member of Delicious Doodles.
Below is 3 of  my past projects.





Wish me luck
Hugs Jane xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane thank you for entering our DT call and spreading the word have had a quick look round your blog and I do like what I see will be back later for a better look good luck
    Jacki xx
    http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete