Followers

Monday 20 October 2014

31 Days of Halloween 6 Day 20

Hi All

Welcome to day 20 of Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween. Today I have a sign to share with you.


This is the sign rubbed down and the chain removed. The images I have used are from the very talented Ike  http://www.ikesart.com/digital-art-stamps#!__digital-art-stamps  .

 So here we have the Alternative Animal Farm

 
I hope you like it.
 
 
Some people have asked about using the melting pot there is a great tutorial by Black Dragon on the Smeared and Smudged Blog link here http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/jeansmixedmediauniversity/forum/topics/12-faux-porcelain-skulls. Hope this helps.

Take care big hugs

Jane xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Eeeeek - totally AWESOME !!! LUV this :-D Thanks for using some of my images :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx


    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really creepy animal farm! Love the bloody border! The animals are just so disturbing, awesome!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one alternative animal farm!! Awesome! And thanks for the link to the tut on melting pot! Love the sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HeeHee! Love that collection of Ike's! Hope you don't plan to turn this into a petting zoo. FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Love the dripping blood at the top, and those zombie animals sure are creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I want to go to that animal farm. I will mark it off my bucket list. LOL. Fun and grotesque at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahahahaha, what a creeperific alternative animal farm sign! Love it in all it's GORE-geousness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sign! Love Ike's images! Thanks for the melting pot link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ike's images are awesome. This is not the type of farm or zoo I want to visit, especially not after dark.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the color and the dripping blood / goo is my absolute favorite. I love these images good job

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one farm I won't be visiting. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab project, is it weird that it made me giggle.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I work near the Olympic Game Farm here in Sequim, WA and this is ONE gross but very creative Alternative Game Farm sign I bet I'll never see here! Wicked cool idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete