Followers

Thursday 23 October 2014

31 Days of Halloween 6 Day 23

Hi All

Today to share with you I have a 6x6inch fat book page I may do more and make them into a book the stamp is from a set by Smeared Ink called Llorona. She has been coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and shaded with the new Spectrum Noir pencils I treated my self to. I will admit I had a lot of help from Black Dragon with the blending I will show you tomorrow the one I done on my own.  The flowers were cut from a sheet of backing paper also supplied by Black Dragon I am so lucky to count her as my friend.




I hope you like her as much as I enjoyed sitting round Black Dragons colouring her.

Take care I am now off to bed

Big Hugs

Jane xxx
 

12 comments:

  1. Love the image and the colors are so nice! Love the flowers too! You are super lucky to have such an awesome friend! Can't wait to see more!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful.! Love your colors. Very Dia de los Muertos. BD rocks, doesn't she? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful image, that can be finished in many many different ways.
    You did her and the rest of the card beautifully.
    I wonder if BD makes house calls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fat page and you've colored her beautifully. That would be cool to make more pages into a book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring! Wish I could sit with ya'll and learn how to do this like I want to!! Awesome image and love the flowers that adorn the page!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful! Love the flowers in the corners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's really very bootiful in a ghoulishly GORE-geous way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't used my rubber set of these images and I am now dying to. I love the graphic 45 flowers too

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a seriously nice color job you did with the mixture of markers and pencils! I can't wait to use the new Noir pencils myself! This must have been fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fat page and you've colored her beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour combination. Great image! !

    ReplyDelete